We are currently seeking an experienced Communications & Marketing Manager to join our creative and dynamic team.
Working with the Submissions and Media Manager you will provide ongoing leadership and support to develop and deliver communications and marketing content, contribute to the development of copy for tenders/ submissions, and work with the team where required to promote the practice through various communication streams. The role is hands on and includes writing and disseminating communications related to the practice.
The following outlines the key responsibilities for the role:
- Contribute to and assist with the delivery and continued improvement of the practices marketing and communications strategy.
- Assist with the preparation of submission content/copy.
- Leadership and maintenance of company web page and updates.
- Assist with the establishment and development of marketing opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate the development and delivery of electronic communications and e-newsletters.
- Respond to press enquiries as required.
- Assist with the maintenance of photography and project information for completed projects.
- Assist with preparing and updating marketing brochures.
- Lead all copywriting processes on marketing material and projects as required.
- Assist with online content/ social media.
- Minimum 2-3 years Communications and Marketing experience
- Experience in Architecture or design related profession (preferable)
- The ability to write and edit relevant web, social media and content
- Experience with the development of written content for social media, media and tenders
- Experience with branding and marketing (desirable)
- Web management including performance monitoring and web analytics
- Adobe Creative suite skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a "can do" attitude
- A tertiary qualification in Communications or Marketing (preferable)
For a copy of the position description, please contact Paula Johnson (Business Manager) email@example.com
Applications Close - 24th September 2018